Recipe: Appetizing Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting with 680x482 Resolution
Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting.
You can cook Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting
- Prepare 10 ounces of cinnamon chips.
- It’s 3 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting instructions
- Place thecinnamon chips in a large bowl.
- Heat the cream until hot but not boilinng, pour over cinnamon chips , let stand one minute then stir until completely smooth. Cool to room temperature cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Remove from refrigerator and beat cinnamon cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- Fold marscapone mixture into cinnamon mixture in 2 additions.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.